7th January 2015, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Question pattern and previous year question papers for HPCL written exam?

pHi sir,
I have filled up the application for HPCL ,but i am confused about my preparation.Can you please provide me the links to previous years question papers HPCL,so that i can get acquainted with the question patterns of written exam.
Thanks.
Regards.

8th January 2015, 08:31 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Question pattern and previous year question papers for HPCL written exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
pHi sir,
I have filled up the application for HPCL ,but i am confused about my preparation.Can you please provide me the links to previous years question papers HPCL,so that i can get acquainted with the question patterns of written exam.
Thanks.
Regards.
Pattern/syllabus for HPCL exam:-

Section I: General Aptitude (120 Questions)

Section II: Professional Technical Aptitude (40 Questions)

Duration of Exam: 2 Hours

Syllabus of General Aptitude:

Synonyms & Antonyms, Grammar Based Questions, Reading Comprehension (40 Questions)

LR (Logical Reasoning) and DI (Data Interpretation)

Quantitative Aptitude- Ratios, Percentages, Permutations & Combinations, Ages and Series (40 Questions)

Intellectual Ability based questions (40 Questions)

Syllabus for Professional Knowledge Section:

Petroleum Composition and process, Chemical Technology, Fluid Mechanics, Heat Transfer, Process Instrumentation etc.

I have attached some question papers of HPCL exam so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: txt HPCL control system.txt(9.6 KB, 123 views)
File Type: txt HPCL electrical.txt(6.5 KB, 97 views)
File Type: txt HPCL electronics.txt(8.9 KB, 91 views)
File Type: pdf HPCL English 1.pdf(36.6 KB, 340 views)
File Type: pdf HPCL Reasoning1.pdf(30.6 KB, 337 views)

28th February 2015, 07:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question pattern and previous year question papers for HPCL written exam?

Sir can u send the syllabus and exam pattern for the computer based written exam for safety officer which was going to held on 15 march

2nd April 2016, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

sir

I have filled up the application for HPCL in b.com,but i am confused about my preparation.Can you please provide me the links to previous years question papers HPCL,so that i can get acquainted with the question patterns of cbt exam.if any book plz tell me name of the book

Thanks
12th March 2017, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I got shortlisted for engagement of FIXED TERM PROJECT ASSISTANT (FTPS)in chemical. I got the syllabus but I don't know pattern. Can u send me any previous papers of this exam.
Thank you
16th March 2017, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

I got shortlisted for for FTPS in microbiology. I got the syllabus but I am confused. What type of question will come in question papers? Microbiology related or another questions?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?