7th January 2015, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Question pattern and previous year question papers for HPCL written exam?

pHi sir,
I have filled up the application for HPCL ,but i am confused about my preparation.Can you please provide me the links to previous years question papers HPCL,so that i can get acquainted with the question patterns of written exam.
Thanks.
Regards.

8th January 2015, 08:31 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Question pattern and previous year question papers for HPCL written exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
pHi sir,
I have filled up the application for HPCL ,but i am confused about my preparation.Can you please provide me the links to previous years question papers HPCL,so that i can get acquainted with the question patterns of written exam.
Thanks.
Regards.
Pattern/syllabus for HPCL exam:-

Section I: General Aptitude (120 Questions)

Section II: Professional Technical Aptitude (40 Questions)

Duration of Exam: 2 Hours

Syllabus of General Aptitude:

Synonyms & Antonyms, Grammar Based Questions, Reading Comprehension (40 Questions)

LR (Logical Reasoning) and DI (Data Interpretation)

Quantitative Aptitude- Ratios, Percentages, Permutations & Combinations, Ages and Series (40 Questions)

Intellectual Ability based questions (40 Questions)

Syllabus for Professional Knowledge Section:

Petroleum Composition and process, Chemical Technology, Fluid Mechanics, Heat Transfer, Process Instrumentation etc.

I have attached some question papers of HPCL exam so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: txt HPCL control system.txt(9.6 KB, 408 views)
File Type: txt HPCL electrical.txt(6.5 KB, 256 views)
File Type: txt HPCL electronics.txt(8.9 KB, 206 views)
File Type: pdf HPCL English 1.pdf(36.6 KB, 748 views)
File Type: pdf HPCL Reasoning1.pdf(30.6 KB, 829 views)
28th February 2015, 07:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question pattern and previous year question papers for HPCL written exam?

Sir can u send the syllabus and exam pattern for the computer based written exam for safety officer which was going to held on 15 march
2nd April 2016, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

sir

I have filled up the application for HPCL in b.com,but i am confused about my preparation.Can you please provide me the links to previous years question papers HPCL,so that i can get acquainted with the question patterns of cbt exam.if any book plz tell me name of the book

Thanks
12th March 2017, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I got shortlisted for engagement of FIXED TERM PROJECT ASSISTANT (FTPS)in chemical. I got the syllabus but I don't know pattern. Can u send me any previous papers of this exam.
Thank you
16th March 2017, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

I got shortlisted for for FTPS in microbiology. I got the syllabus but I am confused. What type of question will come in question papers? Microbiology related or another questions?
1st June 2017, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Good morning sir, this is Ravi Kiran. I have completed my diploma in mechanical engineering.i have applied for boiler technician.so,I am requesting you to provide previous mechanical papers for better preparation.
Thanking you sir.
11th June 2017, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, This is Avishek. I am looking for HPCL question paper(Safety Officer).Would you please send me some of the sample papers,Let me know the kind of questions that are asked by written test. Please send it to my mail id "[email protected]". please do a favor on regard the same.
thanks in advance.
9th January 2018, 09:49 PM
pooja dayanand kamble

I have filled up the application for HPCL in fixed term project assistant but i am confused about my preparation.Can you please provide me the links to previous years question papers HPCL,so that i can get acquainted with the question patterns of cbt exam. If any book, tell me name of the book
1st October 2018, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have selected for exam of hpcl fixed term project associate please send me the syllabus and previous year question paper as am a biotch student
With regards
3rd October 2018, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

I have filled up the application for HPCL ,but i am confused about my preparation.Can you please provide me the links to previous years question papers HPCL,so that i can get acquainted with the question patterns of written exam. position: FIXED TERM PROJECT ASSOCIATES
Thanks.
Regards.
3rd October 2018, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir can you please send me syllabus of HPCL fixed term project Associate computer based test
9th October 2018, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Sir, can you please send me the syllabus and previous year question paper for HPCL fixed term project Associate computer based test as am a M.sc biotechnology student.
17th January 2023, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir please share the syllabus and previous year question paper of Hpcl fixed term project asociate for computer based test for Msc biotech candidates
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?