14th June 2015, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Recruitment exams to get job in PSU for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 2nd year student?

Sir
I am pursuing my B.Tech 2nd year and I need to know about all PSU recruitment exams to join PSU. My branch is Chemical Engineering.
Could you please help me in this regard?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about PSU recruitment exams for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) final year student?
  2. Eligibility to apply and important dates of PSU recruitment exams for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student?
  3. Requirements to apply for PSU recruitment exams for Civil Engineering Diploma student who belongs to Nepal?
  4. Which books should I refer for PSU exam while in Electrical 3rd year? Should I go for M.Tech or PSU?
  5. Possibility to apply for PSU recruitment exam for AMIE student?
  6. In which year can I apply for PSU?
  7. Possibility to appear in PSU recruitment exams for MCA candidate?
  8. Job recruitments available in PSU for MCA candidate?
  9. Recruitment Exams for final year B.TECH students?
  10. What is PSU? Any future of mechanical engineer in PSU? How can I crack PSU?
  11. How to prepare for PSU exams? Date of PSU exam? How to apply for it?
  12. How to prepare for PSU? I did my B.E in industrial engineering
  13. What are the PSU undertaking companies offering recruitment without GATE for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  14. When to start preparing for PSU in 2nd year or 3rd year? Which books should I refer for PSU exam? List of PSU companies for electrical engineering?
  15. How can I prepare to crack PSU exams if working in an Industry?
  16. How can I prepare to crack PSU recruitment exams being an Electrical Engineer? Suitable books for preparation?
  17. Procedure to apply for job in PSU for B.Tech(E&TC) 4th year student through GATE? Eligibility to apply for job?
  18. List of all PSU companies in India and their Entrance Exams for Jobs -- [Most Discussed]
19th June 2015, 04:18 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Recruitment exams to get job in PSU for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 2nd year student?

The Public Sector Undertaking (PSU's) companies in present days are recruiting the candidates on the basis of GATE score. The various companies like IOCL, BNPM, BHEL, GAIL, NTPC, CONCOR, BEL, PGCIL etc.

To get into any of the PSU companies one has to clear the GATE exam and some of the organizations also conducts their own exam like BARC.

For a chemical engineering graduate, the companies under PSU's to which these graduates can apply for are given below :

* KRIBHCO.

* ONGC.

* Coal India Ltd.

* BNPM.

* BPCL Limited.

* Indian Oil.

* BARC.

Many PSU'S conduct their own recruitment exam. This exam consists of written test followed by an Interview.

The written test consists of two papers i.e., Technical paper and Aptitude Paper. Technical paper consists of 120 questions. The questions for the technical paper are chosen from any one of the six disciplines like Electrical/ civil/ Mechanical/ Computer science etc.The aptitude paper is common for all branches. The aptitude paper consists of 50 questions. There is negative marking of 1/4 for each wrong answer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?