27th February 2015, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply and important dates of PSU recruitment exams for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student?

Sir
I am B.Tech Chemical Engineering student.
I am not qualified in GATE.
Please give PSU exams important dates
and which PSU recruitment exams I am eligible?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to apply for PSU recruitment exam for AMIE student?
  2. Dates of PSU entrance exam for B.Tech ECE students? When can I apply for it? For which PSU can I apply?
  3. Eligibility criteria, procedure and examination date of various PSU recruitment exams for B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student?
  4. Requirements to apply for PSU recruitment exams for Civil Engineering Diploma student who belongs to Nepal?
  5. Eligibility criteria for different PSU exams? I am an electrical engineering 7th semester student
  6. Syllabus and important dates of PSU exam?
  7. Important dates for PSU exams like BSNL, NTPC, SAIL, GAIL? How to apply for it?
  8. In which PSU's or government exams can I apply after scoring 62%? List of PSU's and government sector exams whose criteria is less than 65%?
  9. What are the Various PSU Exams in India?
  10. Various PSU Exams in India? When are they conducted? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of various PSU's in India? Date of PSU exam and their eligibility criteria? Is B.Tech Civil Engineering student eligible?
  12. How to prepare for different PSU exams? What are the important subjects of electronics engineering?
  13. Eligibility criteria to appear for Public Sector Unit Exams? How to apply for it?
  14. How can I apply for PSU exam if I am a B.Tech student of CS? Eligibility criteria, syllabus and application form date of exam?
  15. How to get a government job after studying ECE final year
  16. What is the PSU entrance exams? What is the date? I have done Chemical Engineering
  17. Which are the PSU exam remaining to be answered? Dates of those exams?
  18. Possibility to appear in PSU recruitment exams for MCA candidate? -- [New]
30th April 2015, 12:12 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply and important dates of PSU recruitment exams for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student?

To get job in PSUs, you need to have following eligibility criteria :

Must have passed bachelor's degree in engineering or technology discipline from a recognized university.

Must have completed degree with minimum 65% marks and relaxation of 5% marks is given to candidates of SC/ST/PH category so they just need only 60% marks in bachelor's degree.

Age of the candidate should not be less than 21 years and more than 30 years.

Candidate must have declared qualified in GATE - Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering conducted every year.

If you have above mentioned eligibility then you are eligible to get the job but you have mentioned that you have not qualified in GATE test that is why I suggest you to start preparation again for GATE test because there is a particular provision/ rule for PSUs that they recruit Engineers/ Assistant Engineers/ Executive Engineers/ Junior Engineers only after getting the certificate of candidates qualified in GATE test.

Finally you need to prepare again for GATE entrance examination and try harder to secure good marks.

When you qualify in this test, then you will be asked to appear for interview process in particular PSUs for which you apply for the job and if you qualifies interview and marks of your GATE test and Interview finds good and enough by the committee then you may get the job.

There are some other jobs which you can apply for, without passing in GATE test but you need to clear written test of those jobs conducted separately.

Indian Railways Junior Engineer Jobs for Chemical Engineer post.

Junior Engineer Recruitment by various state government level companies.

Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment in Navratna and Miniratna companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?