29th October 2018, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Relaxation available in TNPSC Horticultural Officer recruitment for an SC candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I belongs to SC category and I want to apply in TNPSC Horticultural Officer recruitment. Can I know what kind of relaxation is available for me in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this.

4th November 2018, 05:58 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Relaxation available in TNPSC Horticultural Officer recruitment for an SC candidate?

There is no maximum age limit for Horticultural Officer recruitment in TNPSC for an SC candidate. Reserved candidates (Scs, SC(A)S, Sts, Mbcs/Dcs, Bcs, Bcms And Dws Of All Castes) should not have completed 58 years of age either on notification date (25-10-2018) or at the time of selection to that post. For others maximum age limit is 30 years as on 1st July 2018.

You can get more details on the official notification link mentioned below.
http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/notification...tyfn_adhho.pdf
4th November 2018, 06:13 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Relaxation available in TNPSC Horticultural Officer recruitment for an SC candidate?

Important dates of TNPSC Horticultural Officer recruitment:

Date of notification: 25 October 2018

Last date for submission of online application: 21 November 2018

Last date for payment of fee through State Bank of India or Indian Bank: 23 November 2018

Date of written examination: 12 January 2019

4th November 2018, 06:16 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

There is no maximum age limit for Horticultural Officer recruitment in TNPSC for an SC candidate. Reserved candidates (Scs, SC(A)S, Sts, Mbcs/Dcs, Bcs, Bcms And Dws Of All Castes) should not have completed 58 years of age either on notification date (25-10-2018) or at the time of selection to that post. For others maximum age limit is 30 years as on 1st July 2018.
Also being a *SC candidate, you can get full exemption on examination fee.

4th November 2018, 10:09 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who belong to SC category will get an age relaxation of 5 years under TNPSC Horticultural Officer recruitment. Candidates will also get 5% marks relaxation in their qualifying examination. I have also attached a link below in which you will be able to find the details for the same.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TNPSC recruitment.pdf(382.6 KB, 0 views)
6th November 2018, 01:59 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Horticultural Officer Recruitment:

Candidate age must be 18 to 30 years for all Category.

There is no age relaxation available for reserved category.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.tnpsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?