5th June 2018, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

How many posts are available in TNPSC Assistant Horticultural Officer recruitment?

Hello everyone, can I know about the posts which are available in TNPSC Assistant Horticultural Officer recruitment? Kindly let me know that how many posts are there can you tell me? Waiting for your response!

6th June 2018, 10:44 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many posts are available in TNPSC Assistant Horticultural Officer recruitment?

Number of vacancies available for TNPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Recruitment 2018:

The detailed information about TNPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Recruitment is as follows,

Name of the Organization - Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission

Name of the Job Position - Assistant Horticultural Officer

>> Assistant Horticultural Officer (2016-2017) Code No. 3104:-

Vacancies - 757 (Regular Vacancies)

>> Assistant Horticultural Officer (Shortfall vacancies for SC/ ST candidates only) Code No. 3104:-

Vacancies - 48 (45 vacancies for SC and 3 vacancies for ST) Shortfall vacancies

Pay Scale Offered - Level 10 - Rs.20,600/- to Rs.65,500/- per month

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply
6th June 2018, 06:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many posts are available in TNPSC Assistant Horticultural Officer recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can I know about the posts which are available in TNPSC Assistant Horticultural Officer recruitment? Kindly let me know that how many posts are there can you tell me? Waiting for your response!

There are 757 regular vacancies + 48 (45 SC & 3 ST) short fall, vacancies available in TNPSC Assistant Horticultural Officer posts. Candidates with a pass in Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) and a pass in the two years Diploma course in Horticulture in the institutions approved by Tamilnadu Agricultural University or Director of Horticulture and Plantation Crops of from the Gandhigram Rural Institute are eligible to apply for the Assistant Horticultural Officer recruitment in TNPSC. The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 30 years (for SCs, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DW of all castes no maximum age limit). Candidates can find the details in the TNPSC website link given Click Here
8th June 2018, 09:46 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

TNPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Recruitment 2018 : Details of vacancies are following which are announced in this recruitment :

Assistant Horticulture Officer - 757 regular vacancies

Assistant Horticulture Officer Shortfall Vacancies - 48 vacancies

These are the number of vacancies mentioned in the notice so you should know that these vacancies are good enough to get a good job in Horticulture Department of Tamil Nadu so you are required to apply for this recruitment as soon as possible.

Candidates should visit at the official website of TNPSC and find latest recruitment section and choose online application and fill up required online application form by choosing name of the post and provide all necessary details required.

Candidates can make payment of online application fee by using their Online payment modes which are any one of the UPI App, ATM Card, Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Banking etc. and print application form and receipt of online application for future use.

After application you should not waste time and start preparation so download exam pattern and syllabus as well then prepare as per the availability of resources and time and if you give 4 hours a day truly then you will definitely make your place in this recruitment and get the job.

If you need any other detail regarding this recruitment then you should download this attached official notification.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TNPSC ASSISTANT AGRICULTURE OFFICER 2018.pdf(382.6 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?