25th February 2020, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for National Aluminium Company Limited Management Trainee recruitment?

Hello friends, I want to apply for Management Trainee recruitment of National Aluminium Company Limited. I don't know about the requirements for applying in this recruitment. Can you please help me to know about the requirements for applying in this recruitment?

27th February 2020, 05:16 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for National Aluminium Company Limited Management Trainee recruitment?

Requirements to apply for National Aluminium Company Limited Management Trainee recruitment is Candidate must have passed Chartered Accountant (CA) form ICAI OR Cost Accountant (CMA) form ICAI. Candidate upper age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.nalcoindia.com/.
29th February 2020, 04:43 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for National Aluminium Company Limited Management Trainee recruitment?

National Aluminum Company Limited Management Trainee recruitment :

* Requirements

Candidates should be Chartered Accountant from ICAI or Cost Accountant from ICAI.

Maximum age limit should be 30 years. There is relaxation of 5 and 3 years for SC/ST and OBC candidates.

For more information log on to official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?