27th February 2020, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Patient Care Coordinator recruitment?

Hello Sir, can you please help me to know about the procedure of selection for the post of Patient Care Coordinator in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited recruitment? I want to get selected for the same post in this company. Kindly help me in this regard.

28th February 2020, 05:31 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Patient Care Coordinator recruitment?

Selection Procedure of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Patient Care Coordinator recruitment:

~~ Selection of candidates will be based on Written Test and Interview.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
28th February 2020, 11:04 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Patient Care Coordinator recruitment?

Selection procedure of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Patient Care Coordinator recruitment are as mentioned below:-
Test/Interview

Job Location - New Delhi
29th February 2020, 05:20 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Patient Care Coordinator recruitment are as follows:-
Written Test
Interview

You can send application form along with self attested all relevant documents to the following address:-

To Deputy General Manager (HR)
BECIL’s Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A- 17, Sector- 62
Noida- 201307 (U.P)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?