22nd September 2018, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for National Institute of Ayurveda Lower Division Clerk recruitment?

Respected Sir, I would like to know about the requirements to apply for Lower Division Clerk post of National Institute of Ayurveda recruitment. I am planning to apply for this post in National Institute of Ayurveda. So, please let me know about the requirements immediately.

26th September 2018, 10:12 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for National Institute of Ayurveda Lower Division Clerk recruitment?

Requirements to apply for National Institute of Ayurveda Lower Division Clerk Recruitment:

Some of the major requirements required to apply for National Institute of Ayurveda Lower Division Clerk recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - National Institute of Ayurveda

Name of the Job Position - Lower Division Clerk (LDC)

Educational Qualification:-

>> You must have passed 12th Class from a recognized board or institute.

>> And you should have typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi correspond to 10500 KDPH or 9000 KDPH respectively on an average of 5 Key Depressions for each word on computer.

Age Criteria:-

@ Not exceeding 27 years in order to be eligible

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Official Website
26th September 2018, 11:56 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for National Institute of Ayurveda Lower Division Clerk recruitment?

Requirements to apply for National Institute of Ayurveda Lower Division Clerk recruitment is given below.

Applicant must have passed 12th Standard in any discipline from a Central/State Board of Education.

Applicant must have a typing speed of 35 words per minute in English/30 words per minute in Hindi correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH respectively on an average of 5 Key Depressions for each word on Computer.

Age of candidates should not exceed 27 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?