21st July 2016, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do masters in interior designing after completion of graduation from Delhi University and completed diploma in interior designing?

I am a Graduate from Delhi University. I hold a Diploma in Interior Designing. I am a Lecturer in South Delhi Polytechnic for Women, New Delhi from the past 6 years. I want to do Masters in Interiors. Is it possible and if Yes then from where and what are the requirements to be fulfilled.?

21st July 2016, 06:25 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do masters in interior designing after completion of graduation from Delhi University and completed diploma in interior designing?

Candidates who want to opt for the above mentioned course should fulfill the below mentioned eligibility criteria;

> Candidate should have completed their BA(Interior Designing), B.Arch, B.Des(Interior Design) from a recognized university.

> Candidate should have also scored a minimum of 509% in aggregate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?