4th February 2021, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for NPCIL Grade-I HR Assistant recruitment 2021

I am a Diploma Metallurgy holder and I have heard about NPCIL Grade-I HR Assistant recruitment. Can I know about the requirements to apply for this recruitment as a Grade-I HR Assistant. Kindly tell me about the requirements asap.

6th February 2021, 01:12 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for NPCIL Grade-I HR Assistant recruitment 2021

Requirements to apply for NPCIL (Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited) Grade-I HR Assistant recruitment 2021 is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's Degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks from a recognised university. Candidate age must lie between 21 to 25 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their Official website https://npcilcareers.co.in/. Q
6th February 2021, 11:49 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Requirements to apply for NPCIL Grade-I HR Assistant recruitment 2021

Requirements to apply for NPCIL Grade-I HR Assistant recruitment 2021 is:

You should have completed B. Sc/ HSC (10+2) Science With Chemistry/ a Bachelors Degree in Science or Commerce or Arts from a recognized University or Institute.

Your age should be in between 18 - 35 years as general category student.
7th February 2021, 12:45 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Requirements required to apply for NPCIL Grade I HR Assistant recruitment 2021:

Major requirements required to apply for NPCIL Grade I HR Assistant recruitment are given below,

Name of the Organization - NPCIL

Name of the Job Position - Assistant Gr-I (HR)

>> The minimum age required is 21 years and maximum age should not exceed 28 years. Age criteria is considered as on 23rd February, 2021

>> You must have completed Bachelor's Degree in Science or Commerce or Arts with minimum 50% marks.

Click here for more detailed information
7th February 2021, 12:33 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

NPCIL Grade-I HR Assistant recruitment 2021:

** Requirements to apply:

-- Educational Qualification: Persons should have passed Bachelor Degree in Science or Commerce or Arts with minimum 50% marks from a recognised institution.

-- Age Limit: 21- 25 years.

For more information, you can visit their Official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?