25th October 2018, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for NRHM Odisha Staff Nurse recruitment for BSc graduate?

Dear friends, I have done BSc and I want to apply in NRHM Odisha recruitment of Staff Nurse. Can I know about the requirements to apply in this recruitment for me as I am a fresher right now? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible.

31st October 2018, 10:53 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for NRHM Odisha Staff Nurse recruitment for BSc graduate?

--> The basic requirements to apply for NRHM Odisha Staff Nurse recruitment are as below :-

* You must be an Indian female citizen.

* Your age must lie within 21 years to 32 years as on 01.10.2018. Age relaxation is applicable for different category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must have completed your middle school education and should be able to read and write and speak in odia language.

* You must be registered as a staff nurse or midwife in Nursing council of the state by the date of official advertisment i.e; 20.10.2018.

So, being a B.Sc graduate candidate, you are eligible for the above recruitment, if you hold all the requirements mentioned above too.

For more details and updates regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.nabaangpur.nic.in.
31st October 2018, 12:13 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for NRHM Odisha Staff Nurse recruitment for BSc graduate?

Requirements to apply for NRHM Odisha Staff Nurse recruitment for BSc graduate are as follows.

You must be a citizen of India.

You must have passed middle school examination with Odia as language subject and able to read, write and speak Odia.

You must have passed General Nursing and Midwife/ BSc Nursing from any Government Nursing Schools or other recognized private institution that is approved by INC and must have registered in the Odisha nursing council.

You should be in the age bracket of 21 to 32 years as on 1 October 2018.

Being a BSc graduate, if you comply the above mentioned criteria, you are eligible to apply for same.

For more details you should visit the below mentioned notification link.
https://cdn.s3waas.gov.in/s3605ff764...2018102251.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?