27th February 2015, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for PSU recruitment exams for Civil Engineering Diploma student who belongs to Nepal?

Hello friends
I am in Nepali student.
Can I apply for PSU EXAM?
For applying what criteria requirement?
I am studying Final year Diploma in Civil Engineering course.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply and important dates of PSU recruitment exams for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student? -- [New]
  2. How to apply for PSU after passing B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  3. Possibility to apply for PSU recruitment exam for AMIE student?
  4. Can I apply for any PSU company after doing civil engineering with 58%
  5. In which PSU I can apply for recruitment with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  6. In which PSU's or government exams can I apply after scoring 62%? List of PSU's and government sector exams whose criteria is less than 65%?
  7. Can I apply for PSU after doing B.Tech final year in Civil Engineering? Which is the best field for Civil Students?
  8. What are the Various PSU Exams in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of various PSU's in India? Date of PSU exam and their eligibility criteria? Is B.Tech Civil Engineering student eligible?
  10. Recruitment by PSU's like BHEL, HPCL and Power Grid through GATE?
  11. Eligibility criteria, procedure and examination date of various PSU recruitment exams for B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student?
  12. Possibility to appear in PSU recruitment exams for MCA candidate? -- [New]
  13. Possibility to study B.Arch for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  14. Which all PSU's require Civil Engineers?
  15. How to make my career after completing graduation with 54%?
  16. Can I apply for the post of JE civil? I am a student of 6th semester of diploma in civil engineering
  17. Dates of PSU entrance exam for B.Tech ECE students? When can I apply for it? For which PSU can I apply?
  18. How to join engineering college in India? I am a student of Nepal Engineering college
2nd March 2015, 11:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for PSU recruitment exams for Civil Engineering Diploma student who belongs to Nepal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends
I am in Nepali student.
Can I apply for PSU EXAM?
For applying what criteria requirement?
I am studying Final year Diploma in Civil Engineering course.
Sorry that you are not eligible for the PSU entrance exam after completing a Diploma course in Civil Engineering. Basically, the eligibility criteria is that you must be a graduate in Mechanical, Electrical, Electrical and Electronics with 60% from a recognized university and 5% relaxation will be applicable for reserved category students.

PSU stands for Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) generally Public Sector Undertaking exam differs from company to company.

The basic eligibility criteria is that,

- Candidate should be either an Indian Citizen or a subject of Nepal or Bhutan.
- Candidate should be a B.Sc (Engineering) or B.E or B. Tech graduate from any recognized university.
- Candidate should possess a valid GATE score.
- Maximum age limit will vary with the post.

Applications should give into strictly ‘ONLINE’ by logging to their official Web site of recruitment notification.
BHEL, ONGC, GAIL, NHPC, BPCL, CEL, Indian oil, Power Grid and NTPC are some of the PSU’s that have above eligibility criteria. In other PSU’s the criteria may slightly vary with respect to post
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?