29th January 2015, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study B.Arch for Diploma Civil Engineer?

Dear sir,
I have completed diploma in civil engineering.
can i do architecture engineering btech
after completing civil diploma?
What is requirements for doing so.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study B.E.(Civil Engineering) through correspondence for 37 years old Diploma Civil Engineer?
  2. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering through correspondence for 26 years old Civil Draftsman?
  3. How to join B.Arch after diploma? What are the colleges in Chennai that offer B.Arch for diploma holders?
  4. Correspondence courses from Abroad equivalent to Architecture for Civil engineer with 21 years work experience?
  5. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program?
  6. Possibility to study B.E.(Petroleum Engineering) for Technology Diploma holder? Scope and job prospects of Petroleum Engineer?
  7. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  8. Study material for APPSC Assistant Engineer exam in Civil? Previous year papers of the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I join IGNOU VEIP programme for B.Tech in Civil Engineering, I have done Diploma in Civil Engineering and working as a junior engineer?
  10. How to join defence as a civil engineer after passing diploma in civil?
  11. How may I pursue my BE? I have done my Diploma in Civil engineering(Regular) from Dr JN Mehta Government Polytechnic, Amreli with 72% marks. Currently I am working as a project engineer in consulting farm(Ghandinagar)
  12. Where to study B.Tech between USA and India being a Civil Engineer diploma holder? Duration B.Tech in USA?
  13. How to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  14. Possibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course for Diploma Mechanical Engineer? -- [New]
  15. Possibility to study Diploma in Civil Engineering for a candidate who has secured 10945 rank in Odisha DET?
  16. Possibility to study MBA for Diploma holder?
  17. Can I do diploma or degree in Architet Engineering after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  18. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
30th January 2015, 10:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Arch for Diploma Civil Engineer?

No, you cannot do B.Arch course after completion of your three years Diploma course in Civil Engineering. Candidates who have completed their 12th standard or equivalent with Mathematics and English subjects from a recognised board are eligible to pursue B.Arch course. To get admission in B.Arch course, the candidate must have appeared and qualified NATA examination. Since, you are a Diploma holder in Civil Engineering, you are not eligible to pursue B.Arch course.
1st June 2017, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Arch for Diploma Civil Engineer?

Hi sir I completed my 12 th and history was main subject. Then I completed draughtsman civil in 2000 with NCVT certificate. Now I am working in a multinational design company . And I wish to take B.Arch in distance education from IGNOU . Is this possible? If this is possible what should I do? Please explain
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?