9th February 2019, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for WB Health Sub Assistant Engineer recruitment for 23 years old candidate?

Hello friends, I am 23 years old candidate and completed my BTech. I want to apply for WB Health Sub Assistant Engineer recruitment. Can I know about the requirements to apply for the same post in WB Health.

10th February 2019, 11:39 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for WB Health Sub Assistant Engineer recruitment for 23 years old candidate?

To apply for WB Health Sub Assistant Engineer recruitment, you should have completed your diploma in civil engineering/diploma in electrical engineering from a recognized institute. You must also have one year of working experience in the relevant field. Your age should be in between 20 years to 40 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms,
12th February 2019, 07:16 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for WB Health Sub Assistant Engineer recruitment for 23 years old candidate?

WB Health Sub Assistant Engineer recruitment:

Requirements to apply:

Educational Qualification:

Diploma Holder in Civil/Electrical Engineering having at least one year working experience.

Age limit:

Minimum 20 years and maximum 40 years

For getting more information about this recruitment you can visit this website http://hr.wbhealth.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?