9th February 2023, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Reservation for job in Gujarat government Civil services?

I AM A SISTER OF MARTYR OFFICER OF INDIAN ARMY CAN I GET GUJARAT GOVERNMENT JOB ON PRIORITY AS MY BROTHER MAJOR RUSHIKESH RAMANI WAS UNMARRIED AND I AM HIS ONLY SISTER , THEREFORE I AM REMAIN A ONLY CHILD OF OUR PARRENTS (NOK) I AM POST GRADUET M.Sc.- BIO TECH & PERSUING P.hd. IN BIO-TECH, SO I WANT TO KNOW THAT WHAT CATEGORY JOB I CAN GET FROM GUJARAT GOVERNMENT OR CENTRAL GOVT.

15th May 2023, 09:09 AM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

Default Re: Reservation for job in Gujarat government Civil services?

Reservation for job in Gujarat government Civil services:-

1) In Gujarat, 27% of the seats in government and education are reserved for OBC, 7.5% for Scheduled Castes and 15% for Scheduled Tribes for a total of 49.5% of all seats.

2)Aspirants should fall between the age of 18-35 years for applying across any goverment job in Gujarat.
30th May 2023, 08:02 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: Reservation for job in Gujarat government Civil services?

In India, the Other Backward Caste (OBC) status invokes affirmative action which provides reserved quotas in education and government jobs. In Gujarat, 27% of the seats in government and education are reserved for OBC, 7.5% for Scheduled Castes and 15% for Scheduled Tribes for a total of 49.5% of all seats.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?