30th October 2015, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Which government job can i get at 18 years age with undergraduation?

Hello sir, I am an arts student. Now i am a undergraduate. And also 18 years old. I want to get a government job. Can you help me about this?

30th October 2015, 09:57 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which government job can i get at 18 years age with undergraduation?

Being an arts stream undergraduate and 18 years old student you basically have the option of joining Indian army or becoming clerk in the government offices.

For joining these you will have to compete for their respective entrance examination which is NDA entrance examination for joining Indian army and SSC entrance examination for becoming clerk of government offices.

For appearing in the same examination you need to have the qualifications given below :-

* You must have the nationality of India for both the entrance examination.

* Your age must be within 16.5 years to 19 years for NDA examination where as it must be within 18 years to 27 years for SSC examination ( Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per government norms ).

* You must have either completed or must be in the final year of your higher secondary school degree or any other equivalent degree course from a recognised institute.

* For NDA examination, you need to be an unmarried male candidate too.

For more details regarding these examinations you can log on to their official link which are www.upsc.gov.in or www.ssconline.nic.in.

30th October 2015, 10:33 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which government job can i get at 18 years age with undergraduation?

There are only two government job entrance exams for which you can apply:

1. Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Exam.

2. SSC Central Higher Secondary level exam.

The academic qualification for both the exam is 10+2 passed from a recognized board. The minimum age limit for the both the exams is 18 years.

Official website of SSC www.ssc.nic.in.

Official website of Intelligence Bureau exam conducting authority: www.mha.nic.in.

30th October 2015, 11:04 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Since, you are undergraduate and age above 18 years so you are eligible to appear for some of the government jobs examination.

Some of the best option for the examination is :-

* SSC CHSLE.

* NDA.

* Intelligence Bureau.

Other than this there are some of the examination at the state level. So you can appear for the above examination to get the job.

31st October 2015, 11:43 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to get some of the government jobs after the 10+2. But to get the job you have to qualify in the entrance examination conducted for the same.

Some of the best government jobs available after the 10+2 is :-

* CTET.
* NDA.
* IB.
* SSC CHSLE.

These are best options available for you to get the jobs at the 10+2 but there are huge in number after the graduation. So along with the graduation continue your preparation for the examination.

31st October 2015, 05:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

One the basis of your 12th qualification there are not many options available for you in government sector. You can apply for exams like SSC CHSLE, Postal Assistant exam, SSC stenographers, UPSC SCRA, NDA exam and constable job in Para military forces.

Hence, you can try to get job through any of the above exams if you are interested in government jobs only. After completion of graduation you will have better options.

31st October 2015, 05:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am an arts student. Now i am a undergraduate. And also 18 years old. I want to get a government job. Can you help me about this?
You can apply for defense through NDA exam.

NDA stands for National Defence Service exam. NDA Examination is conducted for 3 wings-Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Indian Army.

The candidate's who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19.5 years. There is no age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

31st October 2015, 07:32 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

There are certain government jobs which you can apply with the age of 18 years. You can apply for the UPSC exam which is a All India public service commission, conducted for candidates to join in various government posts. There are many posts which includes such as civil services, engineering services, defence services, railways jobs and many more.

There are eligibility criteria's which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply and as per your qualification you can apply for NDA exam, SCRA exam.

For NDA:

~ Candidate need to have a citizenship in India.

~ Age limit needed is 16 1/2 1-19 12 years

~ Martial status needed is unmarried male candidate.

~ Educational qualification needed is candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education.

~ Candidate need to be physically fit.

For SCRA:

~ Candidate need to have a citizenship in India.

~ Age limit needed is 17-21 years.

~ Educational qualification needed is candidate need to have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with physics and mathematics as subjects.

If you satisfy the criteria's for the respected exam then you can apply for that post.

11th August 2017, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Which government job can I get being a commerce undergraduate and also at the age of 18?

26th June 2019, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Which govt job can i fight 12th pass and 18th yrs age science bio student

15th December 2019, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Is English complesory in NDA exam and interview?

19th August 2020, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

what are the government exams that we can give before the age of 18 years

14th September 2020, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

can i join NDA after doing 12th in commerce and i am also looking for a government officers exam at the age of 18 please let me know what kind of exams i will give in 18's age.

23rd June 2021, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

I am 18 years old.what all the government entrance exams there for jobs with this age limit?

10th July 2021, 12:54 PM
Singhskomal

Jobs after 12th.
SSC ( Staff selection commission) conducts an open competition combined higher secondary level exam ( CHEL) for filling up the following posts in the various ministries.
Age limit-18 to 27 years.
NDA ( National defence academy) unmarried, 10+2 with maths and physics. Age limit- 16.5 to 19 years.
SSC ( Multi tasking staff) ( stenographer) grade C D.
RRB ( railway recruitment board)
Indian Army,Navy, coastal guards.
Security forces.
RTO officer.
LDC,JSA,PA,SA and Deo.

19th April 2023, 07:28 AM
Unregistered

Hlo sir my first year BBA was running and I am 18 years old can I apply for UPSC exam

5th May 2023, 04:44 PM
rbagdiya1

At 18 years of age with an undergraduate degree, you may be eligible to apply for various government jobs in India. However, the eligibility criteria and selection process may vary depending on the specific job and organization. Here are a few options you may consider:

1. Indian Army: You can apply for the Indian Army as an officer through the National Defence Academy (NDA) examination. The eligibility criteria for the NDA exam include age between 16.5 to 19.5 years, and completion of 10+2 or equivalent examination.

2. Indian Navy: You can apply for the Indian Navy as an officer through the NDA or Naval Academy (NA) examination. The eligibility criteria for the NA exam include age between 16.5 to 19.5 years, and completion of 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics.

3. Indian Air Force: You can apply for the Indian Air Force as an officer through the NDA exam. The eligibility criteria for the NDA exam include age between 16.5 to 19.5 years, and completion of 10+2 or equivalent examination.

4. Staff Selection Commission (SSC): You can apply for various Group C and Group D posts through the SSC examination. The eligibility criteria for the SSC exam may vary depending on the specific job and organization.

5. Railway Recruitment Board (RRB): You can apply for various Group C and Group D posts through the RRB examination. The eligibility criteria for the RRB exam may vary depending on the specific job and organization.

It is important to note that the eligibility criteria and selection process for government jobs may vary depending on the organization and the position applied for. Therefore, it is advisable to check the specific requirements for the position and follow the instructions provided by the respective organizations.

30th May 2023, 08:03 PM
Ar_pit

Any Government jobs, you can go for UPSC, SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, Bank PO, Clerk, RBI, SEBI, NABARD, also Defence services, Metro, DRDO, and so.

There are so many govt sectors you can go for. Some of the exams requires any graduation degree and some of the requires specific degree like Engineering, Medical, Agriculture etc.

Mostly exams have different syllabus as well as difficulty level. No doubt UPSC ( civil services) is one of the toughest exam of India. If you are good at Reading, memorizing, and writing you can go for it.

Then SSC is one of the most popular exam of India. Students are crazy about SSC thousands of student daily enter in SSC exams preparation. The syllabus is not that hard but competition is.

Banking is also good exam if love office and public dealing, be around money. You can go for it. Syllabus is somewhere Moderate specially Mains.

RBI is quite different from ordinary banking jobs. In RBI no public dealing, also one of the highest paying job.( SEBI, NABARD is somewhere same)

List some of the popular exams.

UPSC- Civil services, CDS, Afcat,

SSC - CGL, CHSL, MTS , CPO etc

IBPS- PO, CLERK, RRB PO, RRB CLERK, SO

SBI PO, CLERK, RBI CLERK, GRADE B OFFICER.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?