18th February 2019, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Clerk in Abhyudaya Bank?

Hello everyone, I have heard about the Clerk of Abhyudaya Bank. But I don’t know about the roles and responsibilities for the same post in this Abhyudaya Bank recruitment. Can I know about the roles and responsibilities? Waiting for your response!

25th February 2019, 09:09 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Clerk in Abhyudaya Bank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have heard about the Clerk of Abhyudaya Bank. But I don’t know about the roles and responsibilities for the same post in this Abhyudaya Bank recruitment. Can I know about the roles and responsibilities? Waiting for your response!
In any bank branch the basic structure of staff is as follows :
> Branch Manager
> Probationary Officer/Accountant
> Clerk/Cashier

>> Branch Manager is the head of the branch. He/she manages whole branch activities from the opening of the branch in the morning till the closing of the bank in the evening.

>> Probationary Officer is sometime passing officer of the cash payment, verifying officer of the cash receipt. PO also does other general banking functions such as opening of account, DD(Demand Draft) management, FD(Fixed Deposit) management.

>> Clerk handles the cash receipt and cash payment. In some branches where there is two clerk or more then clerk also does the other banking functions such as RTGS/NEFT entry, Demand Draft entry, FIxed deposit account, mobile number update, chequebook request etc, which requires to verified by the officer before final submittion.
20th April 2019, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Clerk in Abhyudaya Bank?

Hello everyone, I have heard about the Clerk of Abhyudaya Bank. But I don%u2019t know about the roles and responsibilities for the same post in this Abhyudaya Bank recruitment. Can I know about the roles and responsibilities? Waiting for your response
Dear friend
The roles and responsibility of private and public banks various at certain case: In Abhyudaya bank the responsibility of the clerk is to maintain the proper accounts of the customer and have the clear records of the
debit and credit of the cash. he as the main duty in maintaining of the cash balance and he is the person to who submit the entire statement of the individual customers report of an accounts to branch manager for any emergency situation of customer like wise demand draft fixed deposit policy etc,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?