21st April 2018, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Junior Clerk in Akola District Central Cooperative Bank Limited recruitment?

I have heard about the Junior Clerk in Akola District Central Cooperative Bank Limited recruitment. But I don’t know about the roles and responsibilities for the same post. Can I know about the roles and responsibilities?

26th May 2018, 05:04 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Junior Clerk in Akola District Central Cooperative Bank Limited recruitment?

There are so many roles and responsibilities of junior clerk in the bank :

A junior clerk may be offered duties to perform in daily routine like management of various application forms available in the bank.

A junior clerk is responsible to report whole day work done by him to his/her senior officer in the bank.

A junior clerk is not given cash duties early so he has to manage duties of front desk such as Passbook printing, funds transfer, accounts opening and filling up various applications forms if required by the bank.

Entry level work will be done by junior clerk in the bank and if any query comes then he/she has to report and inform it to the accountant or manager of the branch.

Junior clerk may be ordered for cash remittance from one branch to other branch of the same bank or other branch of the other bank but he/she will not be appointed for the post of cashier in the branch until he is totally prepared for it.

A junior clerk will follow all the orders of the senior officers for KCC renewal, current account and loan account opening, savings account etc.

A junior clerk can not pass big payments or receipts out of his/her power so he/she is given little duties of funds transfer as well.

Changing of information such as address, mobile number seeding of aadhar number, linking of aadhar for LPG and other DBTL schemes etc.

A junior clerk may be appointed to count the cash available in the bank remitted from other bank or branch and detect soil notes.

If a junior clerk complete 2 years of service then he/she will become cashier as per eligibility and may be offered other higher works of cash and clearing and other forwarding services he/she can.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?