4th November 2019, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of a Management Trainee in Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council?

I want to join Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council as an Management Trainee. I want to know about the roles and responsibilities of this particular post in this firm. I have heard that the recruitment is going on so please tell me about the roles and responsibilities. Thank you!

5th November 2019, 10:44 PM
mybreatheisgodsgift

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of a Management Trainee in Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council?

Roles and Responsibilities involved in Biotechnology Industry Research Associate Council Management Trainee recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities involved in Biotechnology Industry Research Associate Council Management Trainee recruitment are given below.

Name of the organization - Biotechnology Industry Research Associate Council

Name of the Job Position - Management Trainee

>> As a Management Trainee, you are required to coordinate and provide all round support to Head (SPED) and Make in India Cell team to steer the activities of Global-India Biotech Summit to be held in the month of November, 2019.

>> You should have completed B.Tech or M.Sc or M.Tech in any domain of Life Science. You should have minimum 2 years of relevant work experience to be eligible.

Click here for more detailed information
6th November 2019, 11:31 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of a Management Trainee in Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council?

The roles and responsibilities of Management Trainee in Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council is given below:-

:- You would need to give assistance in vetting of Legal Documents
:-Assistance in Legal Literature, Case or Framework Search and Analysis.
:-Assistance in ensuring check-list compliance
:-Assistance in Legal record keeping and related inventory.
You main responsibility is to give assistance in regard to effective management of legal affairs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?