19th December 2013, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Jobs after B.Com from YCMOU Nasik?

I complete my b.com from ycmou nasik so can i got any job for private sector? Please tell me i complet my b.com from ycmou socan i got job in private sectore?

8th March 2014, 08:23 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Jobs after B.Com from YCMOU Nasik?

After completion of graduation in commerce(B.Com) you may find your give examination to get in to Air force accounts exam,Combined Defense services,Union Public Service commission,Banking sector,and more.In the banking sector you may again individually compete for the Probationary officers and Clerical cadre posts.You may appear for the Central entrance examination such as Central Banks (RBI) and Railway Recruitment Board,Public Service commissions and more.But your B.Com degree get valued more after your post graduation surely.

As you are from a B.Com background and if you go with the post graduation in Business management you can find various specializations job opportunities.And you may even go for the M.B.A or M.C.A post graduation degrees.There good number of specializations even in MBA are such as Marketing,Hotel management,Operations,Human Resources(HR),Finance,Information technology and more.

You may go for the professional courses after B.Com are such as Company secretary ship,Chartered Accountancy,Certified Financial Analyst,Certified Financial planner(CFP),Institute of Cost and Work accountant(ICWA) and more.You may find employment areas in Policy Planning,Treasury and Forex department,Merchant banking,Educational Institutes,Banking sector,Industrial houses,Inventory control,Foreign Trade,Public accounting firms,Working capital management,Budget planning,Business consultancies and more.
28th May 2014, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

I complete my b.com from ycmou nasik so can i got any job for private/ Government sector? Please tell me i complet my b.com from ycmou socan i got job in Government sectore I can applicable to Bank Exam Also pleases Aun me
15th July 2015, 06:36 AM
Unregistered

I complete my sy bcom from ycmou nashik but i am failed in ty bcom so can i got any job for private/giverment sector pleas tell me i can aplicable for bank exam
17th August 2022, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

A personal with b.com graduation does he eligible to get the job In IT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?