26th December 2014, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to appear in TET? Can a BTC student become a Primary Teacher? Examination date of CTET and TET?

hi sir
1 .can a 12th passed with more than 50% without btc& b.ed appear for tet.
2.can a bsc graduate with more than 50% without btc& b.ed appear for tet .
3.can a student persuing btc 2 sem appear fortet or ctet.
4.wts comming date for tet or ctet exam in this year.
5. can a btc student become teacher of 6th-8th class.
regards
binish sharma

1st January 2015, 12:16 AM
Rahul9596

Default Re: Qualification required to appear in TET? Can a BTC student become a Primary Teacher? Examination date of CTET and TET?

The main objective of your question is to know whether you are eligible for the teacher job without having Bachelor of Education degree. First thing is to become a nursery teacher even you need the B.Ed degree and above it, candidate must have completed the NTT (Nursery Teachers Training). So minimum requirement for being eligible to appear the CTET (Common Teachers Eligibility Test) or TET (Teachers Eligibility Test) is a B.Ed Degree. But yes you can appear for the exam no doubt but you have to forgot your candidature or post even if you are selected for the job when you don't have the B.Ed degree.

The tentative dates for TET & CTET are expected to be in the mid of 2015 .i.e by June 2015 and next in December 2015. The exact dates will be known by March 2015.
1st July 2015, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualification required to appear in TET? Can a BTC student become a Primary Teacher? Examination date of CTET and TET?

Can we face TeT exam after B.Sc. Without B.T.C. please tell me my [email protected]
15th January 2017, 04:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have passed my B.A. with 45% and B.ed with 57% so how can i appear for tet? Is their any provision for those who have scored below 50% can appear for tet?
6th March 2017, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.Ed first year. I am basically engineering student. Can I apply for TET exam?.
11th March 2017, 11:23 PM
ealpexpart@

Location: c/o debi dev, 2/ J green park north old calculate road. barrackpur. p.o.- talpukur, kolkata-700123
Post Re: Qualification required to appear in TET? Can a BTC student become a Primary Teacher? Examination date of CTET and TET?

Central Board of Secondary Education conducts Central Teacher Eligibility Test.

To become Teacher for classes I-V (Primary stage) : Senior secondary or its equivalent minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2 years diploma in elementary education.

To become Teacher for classes VI-VII (Elementary stage) : Graduation (B.Sc, M.Sc, B.tech, m.tech, etc) minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2 years diploma in elementary education.

There is no upper age limit in this recruitment.

TET: Teacher eligibility test is conducted by central government and state government of India.

BTC candidate can apply for TET exam. B.ED is must for TET exam.
There is two papers - paper I for the teachers opting from class 1 to class 5 and paper 2 for the teachers opting from class 6 to class 8.

I hope this information will help you. Thank you.
22nd August 2017, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

I have passed bachelor of pharmacy. I just want to know if I am eligible for TET exam? I don't have BTC or Bed degree but I want to become a government teacher. Is it possible to become a teacher directly by clearing TET exam without BTC or Bed.
9th September 2017, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum qualification for students who have passed B. A. Before 2000
19th September 2017, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

I am pursuing BTc. After this I would go for TET. Will I be eligible for teaching in KVs after that?
20th April 2018, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.Ed first year. I am basically engineering student. Can I apply for tet
12th May 2018, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

After completing my btc can I apply for ctet paper 2 bcoz paper 1 is for 1-5 class and btc is basic teaching course so ! Am I eligible for ctet paper 2 from class6-8 after completing my btc ??
Regards
16th August 2019, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

For class 6 to 8 what is actual qualifications for kvs
23rd September 2019, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Is BTC STUDENT ELIGIBLE TO teach 6to 8th class students
6th November 2019, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b.tech and pursuing b.Ed maths . am I eligible to write TET or CTET...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?