15th December 2015, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for ICWAI after completing 12th in Humanities? Is it possible to do ICWAI course under distance education?

Am I eligible to join ICWAI after completing 12 humanities? Can I do ICWAI course in under distance education? [email protected]. Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.

16th December 2015, 11:17 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Eligibility for ICWAI after completing 12th in Humanities? Is it possible to do ICWAI course under distance education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to join ICWAI after completing 12 humanities? Can I do ICWAI course in under distance education? [email protected]. Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.
Institute of Cost and Works Accountants Of India (ICWAI) is a four years Professional Course. You should complete three stages of the entire course:

- Foundation Course
- Intermediate Course
- Final Course

- The minimum educational qualification required to apply for Foundation course in 12th standard in any discipline from a recognized board and final year students are also eligible.

- The candidate should be an Graduate to be eligible for Intermediate course.

Normally, ICWAI course offered correspondence mode and the oral coaching mode. So, you can do ICWAI through correspondence mode.

Official website - http://icmai.in/icmai/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?