25th December 2017, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

How to get job in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited being an Electrical Engineer?

I have completed Electrical Engineering course three years ago and now willing to get job in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited. Please tell me how can I get the job?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope after diploma in electronics and communication
  2. List of PSU exams in Instrumentation and Control Engineering?
  3. How can I get job in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited after completing B.Tech(Chemical Engineering)?
  4. Job opportunities in Karnataka Power Corporation Limited for Diploma Electrical Engineer? -- [New]
  5. What are the jobs for ECE students after B.Tech?
  6. List internship option for IT students in Government sector?
  7. Previous 10 year Question Papers of NPCIL Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Pattern and syllabus of Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited for Diploma in Mechanical holder? Previous year question papers for it?
  9. List of inplant training around Tamilnadu? I am a 2nd year EEE student
  10. How to do at least six month internship from Nuclear Power Corporation of India in Electrical Engineering?
  11. Information about PSU's that accept GATE production score? I am a B.Tech production and industrial engineering student at DTU
  12. How to join Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) for six month internship?
  13. Previous years question papers of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited for the post of Scientific Assistant
  14. Is there any government jobs available for ITI (IT&ESM) diploma holder?
  15. How many PSUs recruit without GATE score?
  16. How can i apply for Power Plant job being a BE student of EEE stream?
  17. Requirements to do internship in Electrical Engineering from Nuclear Power Corporation of India?
  18. Can I get job in Power Grid Corporation of India Limited with GATE scorecard?
29th December 2017, 07:42 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited being an Electrical Engineer?

1. The application forms for recruitment in NPCIL is available in month of February to April every year. Now, GATE score has become necessary for the entrance examination of NPCIL.

2. You will have to apply for written test along with GATE details. Once you clear written test and the second stage for selection is personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?