15th August 2019, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Sample question papers of UPSC National Defence Academy Exam 2019

Can anyone of you have some sample papers for UPSC National Defence Academy Exam 2019? I am searching for some sample papers for this recruitment exam. So, if you could help me then it would be very grateful of yours. Please send me sample question papers.

18th August 2019, 05:49 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Sample question papers of UPSC National Defence Academy Exam 2019

As far as you are concerned about the sample papers for NDA (National Defense Academy) examination, then I would like to let you know that UPSC does not release any official sample paper for the same examination and therefore the best way of getting familiar to the pattern of the same examination is by going through the previous year question papers of same examination which can be downloaded from the link https://upsc.gov.in/examinations/pre...uestion-papers.

For other details and updates regarding NDA entrance examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
19th August 2019, 09:06 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Sample question papers of UPSC National Defence Academy Exam 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you have some sample papers for UPSC National Defence Academy Exam 2019? I am searching for some sample papers for this recruitment exam. So, if you could help me then it would be very grateful of yours. Please send me sample question papers.
Yes, I am attaching you the PDF of sample question papers for UPSC National Defence Academy Exam 2019. Please download and go through it for your NDA exam preparation.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf QP-Genral-Ablity-Test-NDAI-19.pdf(4.09 MB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf QP-Mathametics-NDAI-19.pdf(2.84 MB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?