15th August 2019, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of UPSC National Defence Academy Exam 2019?

I have heard that UPSC National Defence Academy Exam 2019. I am looking forward to apply for this recruitment exam. I just want to know about the syllabus of this examination. Can you please provide me the syllabus? Please provide me the syllabus asap.

18th August 2019, 05:31 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of UPSC National Defence Academy Exam 2019?

As far as you are concerned about the syllabus for NDA (National Defense Academy examination 2019 held by UPSC, then the same can be downloaded along with the official advertisement released for the same examination by referring to the link https://upsc.gov.in/sites/default/fi...-2019-Engl.pdf .
19th August 2019, 10:11 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: What is the syllabus of UPSC National Defence Academy Exam 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have heard that UPSC National Defence Academy Exam 2019. I am looking forward to apply for this recruitment exam. I just want to know about the syllabus of this examination. Can you please provide me the syllabus? Please provide me the syllabus asap.
Here I am attaching you the PDF contains syllabus of UPSC National Defence Academy Exam 2019. Please download it for your preparation.

NDA Exam Pattern:
  1. Mathematics 300 marks
  2. General Ability Test - 600 Marks

In General Ability Test the questions will be asked from English 200 marks and General Knowledge 400 marks.

Official website -> Click Here
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NDA Exam Syllabus.pdf(436.5 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?