16th June 2014, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Sample question papers of written exam conducted by Municipal Council Secretary and Kurukshetra Court for the post of LDC?

Hi

I have applied for LDC in Kurukshetra court and there is written exam for the same and the syllabus is 50 Marks English and 50 Marks General Knowledge so please advise the question and if you have any sample paper of any court pls provide.
Another exam is also of Municipal Council Secretary so please advise also for the same.

29th July 2016, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sample question papers of written exam conducted by Municipal Council Secretary and Kurukshetra Court for the post of LDC?

Can I have any sample question papers for the recruitment of clerk in municipality department?
29th July 2016, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sample question papers of written exam conducted by Municipal Council Secretary and Kurukshetra Court for the post of LDC?

Will you please provide me some sample question papers for the post of Munipality department in west Bengal?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?