27th July 2016, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Preparation strategy for Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude for RBI Grade-B exam? Pattern and syllabus of entrance exam?

Hello sir, I am B.Com graduate and preparing for RBI Grade-B exam. How to prepare for this exam and tell me the correct strategy for the preparation of Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude? Pattern and syllabus of entrance exam?

29th July 2016, 01:07 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Preparation strategy for Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude for RBI Grade-B exam? Pattern and syllabus of entrance exam?

If you are weak in Reasoning & Quantitative Aptitude then concentrate on these subjects more. Use last year question papers for practice, buy books RBI Grade - B Officer & other banking books like R.S.Agrawal. There are many tricks in Reasoning & Quantitative Aptitude which can help you in solving questions in less time without any mistakes. I suggest you to join coaching classes if you had't so far because there you would be teach about the tricks. If you want to do self study then study for 6-7 hours only for Reasoning & Quantitative Aptitude. Below I have attached the notification for RBI Grade B Officer in that you will find all the details of syllabus & exam pattern. There are two phase of exam one is Preliminary test & second is Written Exam.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf RBI Grade B Officer Notification 2016.PDF(137.4 KB, 8 views)
29th July 2016, 03:35 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Preparation strategy for Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude for RBI Grade-B exam? Pattern and syllabus of entrance exam?

The simplest strategy is that you should devote some more time towards your studies and less towards fun and games, etc.

You should make a proper time table for study, work and play and try to stick to it strictly and not to disrespect the timetables made. You can moreover get admission in any good coaching Institution providing classes to candidates for the mentioned examination and prepare well.

Below, I have attached files regarding the pattern and syllabus of the above mentioned entrance examination, kindly download the attachment and us it in your preparation.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf RBI Grade-B exam pattern.PDF(96.5 KB, 10 views)
File Type: pdf RBI Grade-B exam syllabus.PDF(137.4 KB, 8 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?