10th May 2019, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of AIIMS Bhopal Data Processing Assistant recruitment?

Hi friends, I am little worried about my future. Actually I am interested to apply and get in as a Data Processing Assistant in AIIMS Bhopal recruitment. But I don’t know about the selection procedure. Can you help me to know about the selection procedure.

13th May 2019, 07:04 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of AIIMS Bhopal Data Processing Assistant recruitment?

Candidates who are interested to apply for AIIMS Bhopal Data Processing Assistant recruitment, will have to appear for a written examination in order to get selected. Then the candidates who gets shortlisted will have to appear for a skill test or a personal interview for the final selection.
13th May 2019, 10:14 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of AIIMS Bhopal Data Processing Assistant recruitment?

Selection of candidates for the post of Data Processing Assistant in AIIMS Bhopal will be on the basis of written test (MCQ test) and skill test. Shortlisted candidates from written test will have to appear in and qualify the skill test.

Official notification;
http://www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in/news/N...al%20basis.pdf
14th May 2019, 01:46 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am little worried about my future. Actually I am interested to apply and get in as a Data Processing Assistant in AIIMS Bhopal recruitment. But I don’t know about the selection procedure. Can you help me to know about the selection procedure.

Candidates are shortlisted for the Programmer (Data Processing Assistant) in AIIMS Bhopal based on their performance in

Computer Based Test (CBT)

Skill Test or Proficiency Test may be conducted after computer based test based on the marks obtained in the CBT/Written Test

Document Verification
14th May 2019, 07:07 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Selection Procedure of AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Science) Bhopal Data Processing Assistant recruitment will be done through written test/ skill test.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in.
14th May 2019, 11:37 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Selection Process is given below :-

AIIMS Bhopal follow the following process to select the candidates.

For Accurate information check the official website i.e
http://www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in/

1)Written exam

2)Personal Interview

3)Document Verification
15th May 2019, 01:01 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure of AIIMS Bhopal Data Processing Assistant recruitment are as follows

1) At first You have to appear in a computer based test (CBT) and secure pass
marks to get clear the first stage selection.

2) After qualified at computer based test (CBT) or Written Test , You have to
appear in a Skill test or Proficiency Test and You have to pass in that test to get
qualified for the next selection process.

3) After successfully Qualified the above two exams you will be called for face to face interview for document verification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?