4th August 2019, 04:00 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Air India Limited Aircraft Technician recruitment?

Hi friends, I am a little worried about my future. Actually I am interested to apply and get in as an Aircraft Technician through Air India Limited recruitment. But I don’t know about the selection procedure. Can you help me to know about the selection procedure.

7th August 2019, 03:59 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Air India Limited Aircraft Technician recruitment?

The selection of candidates who are going to apply for Air India Limited Aircraft Technician recruitment, will be done on the basis of a skill test conducted by the authorities itself. Then they will have to go through a trade test and technical assessment. Candidates who qualifies all the rounds will be selected for the recruitment.

Web: http://www.airindia.in/
7th August 2019, 06:03 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Air India Limited Aircraft Technician recruitment?

Selection Procedure of Air India Limited Aircraft Technician recruitment will be based on Skill Test/Trade Test and Technical Assessment.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.airindia.in/.
7th August 2019, 06:12 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Air India has released a recruitment notice for the posts of 355 Aircraft Technicians & Skilled Tradesmen.

Eligible candidates attend the walk-in from 26th August to 24th September, 2019 at Delhi, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Mumbai.

The selection of the candidates will be based on the Skill test/ Trade Test and Technical Assessment.

For detail information visit their official website and check their official notice.
7th August 2019, 08:06 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Selection Procedure of Air India Limited Aircraft Technician recruitment is:

~~ Selection of candidates will be through Skill Test/ Trade Test and Technical Assessment.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?