24th January 2016, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

What subject should i take in 12th to become a District magistrate in future?

I want to become a District magistrate in future.I want to know what subject i should take in 12th class for the purpose. Please tell me in details.

24th January 2016, 07:03 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What subject should i take in 12th to become a District magistrate in future?

To become a District Magistrate ( DM ) you will have to clear Civil Services Examination with high ranking.

Civil Services examination is held once every year by Union Public Service Commission in three stages which includes Preliminary Test, Mains and Personal Interview respectively.

--> For appearing in the same examination one must have the qualifications mentioned below :-

* You must have the nationality of India.

* Your age must lie within 21 years to 32 years in case you belong to general category as age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* Your must have completed your graduation degree course with any discipline of your choice from a recognized university.

So it is quite evident from the above mentioned eligibility criteria that there is no compulsion of any subject in anyone's academics for appearing in the same examination.

For more details about the same examination, you can visst the link www.upsc.gov.in or www.upscexam.com.
24th January 2016, 08:29 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: What subject should i take in 12th to become a District magistrate in future?

No, you are not eligible to become District Magistrate with present educational qualification.

To become District Magistrate, you have to appear and qualify in Civil Services examination. Civil Services examination is conducted by UPSC every year. The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university.

Candidate's age must be between 21-32 years with relaxation in age for reserved category.

So, you are eligible to pursue any course in 10+2 or graduation to appear for examination. For more information about examination visit at http://www.upsc.gov.in
24th January 2016, 11:25 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to become a District magistrate in future.I want to know what subject i should take in 12th class for the purpose. Please tell me in details.
The aspirant can take any subject in 12th to become a District Magistrate. You have to study, graduation like B.A or B.Sc or B.Com, after that you have to study LLB course. The eligibility to appear for Magistrate examination, the aspirant should hold a Law Degree and must have enrolled as an Advocate with membership with the State Bar Council. You should have at least 10 years experience as an advocate. You have to appear for State Judicial Service Examination to become Magistrate.
26th March 2016, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

plese tell me all procedure about the subject after graduation and how to pass ias examination
1st July 2016, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

which subject should i take in 11th class to become a District magistrate in future?
5th October 2016, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th this year from pcm stream and now i want to become DM so can i know the whole procedure that what i have to do step by step
27th October 2016, 12:07 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Since you have completed 12th in PCM then concentrate on these subjects. To become District Magistrate you need to face Civil Service Exam which is conducted by UPSC every year for various posts. You need to study for Indian Administrative Service to become a magistrate. To apply for this exam you must complete graduation without any backlogs from a valid university. Age must be between 21 years to 32 years. Minimum qualification to apply is graduation.
17th January 2017, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam. I am membrey mlimi from Johannesburg a grade 12 science learner but i alsa do history.What i want to know is that do i qualify to do magistrate course and how many percent should i have to obtain in order to qualify and get a bursary or a scholarship
8th March 2017, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of class 12th with subject (pcm) and I want to become a district magistrate, what I do?? Please help me... and give write desigion..
26th April 2018, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of class 12th with subject (pcm) and I want to become a district magistrate. What I do become a district magistrate. Please help me....
23rd December 2018, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of class 11 commerce.what should I do for the further studies. For achieve my goal of district magistrate??
31st March 2019, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

What subject should I take in year 11 so after graduation in 12th I can proceed in studying and qualifying in IAS profession.
7th August 2019, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

What subjects should take in class 11 to became DM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?