28th January 2019, 02:46 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of ALIMCO Audiologist recruitment?

Hi friends, I am little worried about my future. Actually I am interested to apply and get in as an Audiologist through ALIMCO recruitment. But I don’t know about the selection procedure. Can you help me to know about the selection procedure.

7th February 2019, 01:24 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of ALIMCO Audiologist recruitment?

Selection Procedure of ALIMCO (Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India)Audiologist recruitment will be based on Interview Performance skills.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.alimco.in.

7th February 2019, 06:16 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligible candidates will be selected through either Written Exam or Interview for the post of Audiologist in Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India (ALIMCO). Candidates who have passed Bachelor/Master degree in Audiology & Speech Language Pathology from any recognized university are eligible to apply for ALIMCO Audiologist recruitment. Last date to apply for this recruitment is 18 February 2019.

For detailed information can refer the below mentioned website notification link.
http://www.alimco.in/WriteReadData/R...ONTRACT001.pdf

Last edited by ppsahu; 9th February 2019 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Remove *

8th February 2019, 09:15 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure of ALIMCO Audiologist recruitment will be done through below mentioned rounds:-

1. Written Examination
2. Personal Interview

Candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for personal interview and based on the candidate’s performance in both the written examination and personal interview, merit list will be prepared for final selection of candidates.

8th February 2019, 06:01 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who are interested to apply for ALIMCO Audiologist recruitment, will have to appear for a written examination at first. Then the candidates who qualifies the examination will have to appear for a personal interview, which will decide their final selection.

Address: Manager (Personnel & Administration), Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India, G. T. Road, Naramu, Kanpur-209217

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?