3rd February 2015, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

When the application form of UPSC RRB recruitment exam will be published? Examination date of upcoming RRB exam?

Sir
please let me know when will be the next
upsc railway rrb service commission exam
going to be held in this year????
please let me know that when forms comes?
thank you in advance

4th March 2015, 06:06 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: When the application form of UPSC RRB recruitment exam will be published? Examination date of upcoming RRB exam?

I think you are asking about SCRA Examination. Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission Once in a year. SCRA 2015 Exam notification was already released and last date for receipt of application closed on 07.11.14.

SCRA 2015 Exam :

-> 18.01.2015

Next Exam notification will be released in the month of October/November in the official website of UPSC as well as employment news paper. To apply for this examination, the applicant should have completed Intermediate with Mathematics and at least one of the Physics and Chemistry at their School Level. Even Degree Holders may also apply for this examination.

The applicant must have attained the age of 17 years and must not have attained the age of 21 years at the time of appearing for this examination. Upper age limits is applicable for reserved categories.

SCRA Written Examination :

-> General Ability Test - 200 Marks
-> Physical Sciences - 200 Marks
-> Mathematics - 200 Marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?