17th December 2018, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Andhra Pradesh PSC Horticulture Officer recruitment?

Hi everyone, I have applied for Andhra Pradesh PSC Horticulture Officer recruitment. I want to know the selection procedure in this recruitment as this is one of the most renowned recruitment in Andhra Pradesh so I don't want to take risk. Please let me know asap.

20th December 2018, 07:58 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Andhra Pradesh PSC Horticulture Officer recruitment?

The selection of candidates for the post of Andhra Pradesh PSC Horticulture Officer recruitment will be done based on the merit in the Computer Based Test.

Candidates who hold degree in horticulture from a recognised university are eligible to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Horticulture Officer recruitment.
20th December 2018, 04:55 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Andhra Pradesh PSC Horticulture Officer recruitment?

Selection of the candidates in Andhra Pradesh PSC Horticulture Officer recruitment will be done in two phases.

1. Written test: First candidates have to appear in the written test.

2. Interview: Candidates who will qualify the written test will be called for interview.

You can get detailed information on the below mentioned official notification link.
https://psc.ap.gov.in/(S(kiv0p44zohy...tification.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?