31st December 2018, 03:41 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Andhra Pradesh PSC Agriculture Officer recruitment?

Hello friends, I have a desire to become an Agriculture Officer and just heard about the recruitment of Andhra Pradesh PSC. So, can I know about the written test of Andhra Pradesh PSC Agriculture Officer recruitment. Kindly provide me the details of the written test and selection procedure.

4th January 2019, 09:09 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Andhra Pradesh PSC Agriculture Officer recruitment?

The selection of candidates for the post of Andhra Pradesh PSC Agriculture Officer recruitment will be done on the merit basis of the computer based examination. The minimum qualifying marks for consideration of candidate to the selection process according to category-wise are as follows:-

—> OCs:- 40%
—> BCs:- 35%
—> SCs/ STs/ PHs :- 30%
4th January 2019, 12:47 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Andhra Pradesh PSC Agriculture Officer recruitment?

Selection procedure of Andhra Pradesh PSC Agriculture Officer recruitment will be done in the following steps.

1). Screening Test in offline mode (in case the number of candidates*exceed 25,000).

2). Main examination in online mode through Computer Based Test for candidates selected in Screening Test.

For details, you should visit the below mentioned official notification link:
https://psc.ap.gov.in/(S(ymc2bje214j...ns/21_2018.pdf
5th January 2019, 12:57 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure of Andhra Pradesh PSC Agriculture Officer recruitment are mentioned below:-
Written Examination.

Important dates of Andhra Pradesh PSC Agriculture Officer recruitment are as follows:-
Starting date to apply - 07th January 2019
Ending date to apply - 29th January 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?