29th April 2020, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for Assistant Survey Managers in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited?

I have already completed my BTech in Mining Engineering. I want to apply in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited recruitment for Assistant Survey Manager. Can I know the procedure of selection for this particular post of this recruitment?

2nd May 2020, 04:24 PM
Mantun Bhai

Default Re: Selection procedure for Assistant Survey Managers in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited?

The selection of candidates for their recruitment as Assistant Manager (Survey) under Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NLC) Limited will be primarily based on the Personal Interview only. But, management can also conduct screening test to shortlist candidates for Personal Interview call.

For complete details regarding the same recruitment, you can visit the career portal of NLC Limited i.e; https://www.nlcindia.com/new_website/careers/CAREER.htm.
2nd May 2020, 06:28 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Assistant Survey Managers in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited?

Selection Procedure of Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Assistant Survey Manager recruitment will be based on Screening Test and Personal Interview.

Pay scale allotted to Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Assistant Survey Manager recruitment is Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 1,40,000 per month.

Vacancies are available in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Assistant Survey Manager recruitment is 15 posts. Category wise vacancies details:

UR: 8 posts.

OBC: 3 posts.

SC: 2 posts.

ST: 1 post.

EWS: 1 post.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.nlcindia.com/.
2nd May 2020, 08:49 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure for Assistant Survey Managers in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited on the basis of written examination followed by an interview. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have done diploma in Mining & Mine Survey and Mine Surveyor's certificate of competency under CMR 2017 with a minimum 5 years of experience in the area of Mine Surveys & Leveling.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.nlcindia.com
3rd May 2020, 01:05 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure for Assistant Survey Managers in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited :-

You have to qualify the following stages of selection process to get selected for this post.

1. Screening Test :- You have to clear the Screening Test to qualify for the next round of selection process.

2. Personal Interview :- After clearing the Screening Test, you have to get appear for Personal interview. You have to crack this interview for final selection.

For more details you can visit the below official site :-
https://www.nlcindia.com/
3rd May 2020, 02:20 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure for Assistant Survey Managers in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited are as mentioned below:-
Screening Test
Personal Interview

Job Location - Neyveli, Tamil Nadu
3rd May 2020, 06:43 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure for Assistant Survey Managers in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited:-

> candidates who qualified in the Computer based online examination will be shortlisted for personal interview in the order of merit based on the marks scored in CBE.
The number of candidates to be considered for personal interview will be 6 times the number of vacancies notified.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?