9th June 2020, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in BFUHS Faridkot Data Entry Operator recruitment 2020?

Hi friends, I am interested in applying and getting in as a Data Entry Operator through BFUHS Faridkot recruitment. But I don’t know about the selection procedure. Can you help me to know about the procedure of selection?

11th June 2020, 11:04 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in BFUHS Faridkot Data Entry Operator recruitment 2020?

Selection Procedure of BFUHS (Baba Farid University of Health Sciences) Faridkot Data Entry Operator recruitment will be based on Written Test and Personal Interview.

Pay scale allotted to BFUHS (Baba Farid University of Health Sciences) Faridkot Data Entry Operator recruitment is Pay scale level - 7.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.bfuhs.ac.in/.
12th June 2020, 04:07 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in BFUHS Faridkot Data Entry Operator recruitment 2020?

The selection procedure in BFUHS Faridkot Data Entry Operator recruitment 2020 will be on the basis of written examination followed by an interview. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Science and Mathematics from a recognized board with a knowledge of MS-Office.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.bfuhs.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?