9th June 2020, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for BFUHS Faridkot Data Entry Operator recruitment 2020?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in BFUHS Faridkot Data Entry Operator recruitment of 2020. Can any of you please let me know about the eligibility so that I can apply for the same post of this recruitment. Thank you!

11th June 2020, 11:28 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for BFUHS Faridkot Data Entry Operator recruitment 2020?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for BFUHS (Baba Farid University of Health Sciences) Faridkot Data Entry Operator recruitment is Candidate must have passed passed senior secondary part II examination or its equivalent from a recognised board and completed a diploma in general nursing and midwifery from a recognized university. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 45 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.bfuhs.ac.in/.
12th June 2020, 06:00 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for BFUHS Faridkot Data Entry Operator recruitment 2020?

••• Candidates should have a passed 12th class, Senior Secondary, BSc, ITI Diploma in Mechanical, Engineering, MBBS/BDS/B.V.Sc and AH, BE/BTEch degree or equivalent from board/university/Institute.

••• For more information
http://bfuhs.ac.in/
12th June 2020, 10:51 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to apply for BFUHS Faridkot Data Entry Operator recruitment 2020 is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Science and Mathematics from a recognized board with a knowledge of MS-Office and 1-2 years work experience. The candidate minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum age should not be more than 37 years.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.bfuhs.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?