22nd February 2015, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

What are the possibilities to get Government Jobs after completion of BFA course?

I have completed my BFA (Bachelor in Fine Arts) recently and am currently working in a reputed advertising agency. Everything is good, but the working hours in this industry (Advertising) are very very long and no time and energy is left for my personal life. Now I am starting to look for a job in the government sector.

Are there any job prospects for a Fine Art graduate in the govt sector? Please guide.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the future possibilities of getting government job after taking french?
  2. Possibilities to get a government job for B.Tech CSE students?
  3. Is there any scope to become an IPS after doing BBA? Are there any possibilities to get a government job?
  4. Available Government Jobs after completion of BE in CSE?
  5. Requirements to get admission in BFA?
  6. What are the Government jobs I can apply after completion B.Sc in Agriculture?
  7. Admission for BFA in Rachna Sansad College -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which is the best course between BBA and BCA?
  9. When the application form of BFA entrance exam will be released in Delhi? Syllabus and date of examination? Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BFA(Painting)?
  10. Can I join BFA being a 10th passed Artist?
  11. Which college under Delhi University provides BFA with less fees? Duration of this course? Job opportunities after this course?
  12. For which Government Jobs I can apply for after completion of BE with ECE stream?
  13. Career Prospects after completion of MCA course? Which courses I can join after completion of MCA course? Am I eligible for Government Jobs after completion of MCA course?
  14. College for BFA in Delhi after Animation from MAAC, age 20?
  15. Eligibility to pursue BFA program for D.Arch final year student?
  16. Career scope after completion of Graduation in Chemistry? List of Government Jobs available after completion of this course?
  17. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  18. Difference between BFA in visual arts and BFA in applied arts?
23rd February 2015, 02:38 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the possibilities to get Government Jobs after completion of BFA course?

Fine arts is a field which any one with a passion can pursue.

Upon the completion of B.F.A course aspirants can get jobs with institutes of education, work as photographers or as artists with the institutions of the public sector. It is also possible for graduates of fine arts to work for freelance.

They can work freelance in the arenas of :

* Clothing.
* Direction.
* Photography.
* Fashion.
* Television.

Another option for them to consider is to work as art directors for industries such as :

* Advertising.
* Manufacturers.
* Magazines.
* On-line services.
* Promotion and Product Design.
* Publishing Houses.
* Software companies.
29th August 2018, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the possibilities to get Government Jobs after completion of BFA course?

Which are the govt jobs for which we can give competitions after completion of bfa degree
11th June 2020, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

What are the possibilities to get Government Jobs after completion of BFA course? Please answer me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?