24th September 2019, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Bihar Technical Service Commission Medical Officer recruitment?

Hi friends, I am interested to apply and get in as a Medical Officer through Bihar Technical Service Commission recruitment. But I don’t know about the selection procedure. Can you help me to know about the procedure of selection?

27th September 2019, 04:24 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Bihar Technical Service Commission Medical Officer recruitment?

Selection Procedure of Bihar Technical Service Commission Medical Officer recruitment will be based on Merit.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.pariksha.nic.in.
28th September 2019, 06:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Bihar Technical Service Commission Medical Officer recruitment?

Selection Process of Bihar Technical Service Commission Medical Officer recruitment:

The detailed selection process of Bihar Technical Service Commission Medical Officer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Bihar Technical Service Commission

Name of the Job Position - Medical Officer

>> Selection process consists of the below mentioned rounds. They are,

@ Written Examination and
@ Personal Interview

>> I suggest you to go through the below official notification for more detailed information.

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?