30th November 2015, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Age limitation for government jobs in government office? Is it true that there is a ban on government jobs in MP for OBC caste?

I heard that ban on govt. job in MP for OBC caste, my age is 38 years and running 38 years. So can I get govt. job in any govt. office.

Related Questions:
  1. Wherther Agamudayar caste comes under OBC or BC? What is the age criteria for government jobs?
  2. Is there any government jobs available for candidates who are above 38 years of age?
  3. Age criteria for Government jobs after MBA with 59% marks?
  4. Benefits of doing Private jobs over Government jobs?
  5. How may I get a well paid job? I have done graduation, MA in economics and B.Ed course
  6. What are the suitable government jobs for me that I can join at an age of 40 years
  7. What is the minimum qualification and upper age limit for Delhi government and central government jobs?
  8. What is the education mark percentage required for getting the government jobs?
  9. Is it possible for me to get an government computer job right after completion of higher secondary and know the basic software's like Tally and MS-Office?
  10. Where can I get government jobs or semi government companies jobs after completing MBA in Marketing?
  11. Is it true that there are less government jobs for B.Tech electronics students?
  12. Government jobs being in final year of MA and having 33 years of age?
  13. Age limit to apply for jobs under Telangana State Government?
  14. Kunchitiga caste falls under OBC category of Central Government jobs?
  15. Government jobs for electronics engineer having 3 years experience on satellite communication and networking background?
  16. Age limit for Government jobs after doing M.Sc in Computer Science 11 years back?
  17. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is there any job in PSU's for graduates like B.A?
1st December 2015, 02:09 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limitation for government jobs in government office? Is it true that there is a ban on government jobs in MP for OBC caste?

No, it is only a rumor that OBC categorization is banned in MP, there is nothing as such. Regarding your age I would like to say that you are quite out of age criteria to apply for government jobs as the maximum age limit to apply for government job is 35 years of age.

Therefore, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for government jobs anymore.
1st December 2015, 10:20 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limitation for government jobs in government office? Is it true that there is a ban on government jobs in MP for OBC caste?

Age limitation for government jobs is :

For General Candidates : 21 to 32 years
For OBC Candidates : 21 to 35 years
For SC/ST Candidates : 21 to 37 years

As your age is 38 years, so you are not eligible to apply for government jobs.

No, it is not true that there is a ban on government jobs in MP for OBC caste.
3rd December 2015, 11:49 AM
iruazim
Senior Member+

I am sorry to say you that you are not eligible for the Government jobs with the age of 38 years.
Below I have mentioned the age criteria for Government jobs have a look over it.

Age criteria:-

General Candidates:- 21 to 32 years.
OBC Candidates:- 21 to 35 years.
SC/ST Candidates:- 21 to 37 years.
Since you have crossed he age of 35 years, so you are not eligible.
It is not true that there is a ban on Government jobs in MP for OBC candidates.
28th February 2017, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

I am 34 year runing, I am female can I do for government Bank Exam plz help me for information
1st March 2017, 10:04 PM
ealpexpart@

Location: c/o debi dev, 2/ J green park north old calculate road. barrackpur. p.o.- talpukur, kolkata-700123
Post Re: Age limitation for government jobs in government office? Is it true that there is a ban on government jobs in MP for OBC caste?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for government job with 34 years.

Staff selection commission combined graduate level exam

Group B post (grade pay-4200,4600):
Age- age limit is 21-30 years for general category.
5 years age relaxation for sc/st category.
3 years age relaxation for obc category.

Group C post ( grade pay-2400,2800)
Age- age limit is 21-27 years for general category.

BANKING SECTOR
Age- age limit within 27years for general category.

You are eligible for state government teacher job.

Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?