22nd May 2015, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Government jobs if completed B.A. with 50% from Andhra University Distance Education being a 35 years old? Age limit to apply for Government jobs?

Hi,
I have completed my Graduation in Distance Education at Andhra University with 50% marks which is B.A. Now I am 35 years old, can I get any Government job? What is the age limit to get a Government job?

Related Questions:

23rd May 2015, 11:21 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Can I get Government jobs if completed B.A. with 50% from Andhra University Distance Education being a 35 years old? Age limit to apply for Government jobs?

Even at the age of 35 years also , you can apply for some of the Government jobs . Here i am mentioning some government jobs which you can apply by considering your Qualification .

~ You can apply for the post of District Judge in Rajastan high court.
For the post , age shouldbe in between 35-45 years only .

~ You can apply for the post of Data manager in Yogi vemana university.

~ If you belong to SC or ST category , then you can apply for the Civil services exam . Note that , for the Civil services exam , maximum age limit for the SC or ST category is 35 years only

~ You can apply for the post of Junior Fellow in Delhi university.

~ You can apply for the post of Assistant in National institute for research in Tribal health.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?