16th March 2020, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for Computer Programme Assistants in Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University?

I have already completed my BSc(IT) and teaching in a private school. I want to apply in Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University recruitment for Computer Programme Assistant. Can I know the procedure of selection for this particular post of this recruitment?

19th March 2020, 07:08 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Computer Programme Assistants in Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University?

The selection procedure for Computer Programme Assistants in Dr.Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University will be on the basis of qualifying test/written test/presentation and interview. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Computer Application/Information Technology or equivalent from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.rpcau.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?