11th October 2014, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Should I give lesser importance to BCA college and more importance to MCA college?

I want to do bca scored 2nd year PUC 45% in science. My question is do i have to give importance to select good college..?
I mean i have a college near to my home fee 12000 per semester. And another good engineering college in manglore. Fee 20000 and hostel fee 40000. Actualy first college is not so popullarly known in our state or district.
Manglore college is popular and its too good.
I was thinking to do bca in any cheap and best college after that i want to do mca in topest college of my state.
Plz help me, should i give importance to bca college..?

20th December 2014, 12:48 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Should I give lesser importance to BCA college and more importance to MCA college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do bca scored 2nd year PUC 45% in science. My question is do i have to give importance to select good college..?
I mean i have a college near to my home fee 12000 per semester. And another good engineering college in manglore. Fee 20000 and hostel fee 40000. Actualy first college is not so popullarly known in our state or district.
Manglore college is popular and its too good.
I was thinking to do bca in any cheap and best college after that i want to do mca in topest college of my state.
Plz help me, should i give importance to bca college..?
Yes, you can select any college as your wish whether it is expensive or cheap. But, you must give equal importance to both the courses. Because, BCA is a basic foundation for MCA. So, If you study well in BCA then it will be easy for you to study MCA without much pain.

BCA Criteria:

Academic Qualification:
-The candidate should have completed 12th standard with Mathematics subject from a recognized university.
-The candidate should carry minimum 50% marks in 12th standard level.

Colleges which offers BCA and MCA Course:

-Vellore Institute Of Technology www.vit.ac.in/
-Jadavpur University www.vit.ac.in/
-School of Distance Education www.b-u.ac.in/sde/default.asp
-University of Bombay www.mu.ac.in
-Mangalore University www.mangaloreuniversity.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?