16th March 2020, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University Computer Programme Assistant recruitment? Cost of application?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the procedure of how I can apply for Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University recruitment of Computer Programme Assistant? I have heard that they have introduced lots of vacancies for Amin posts. Please tell me how I can apply? And also let me know what is the cost for applying?

19th March 2020, 11:42 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University Computer Programme Assistant recruitment? Cost of application?

You can apply for Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agriculture University Computer programme assistant recruitment-

After applying online, user id and password will be generated.

Take printout of the user id and password screen for future reference of your application status and for the printing of your online filled application form.

After successful submission of application, candidate can take printout of application form.

Candidates are advised to feel their application form carefully such as name, father's name, date of birth, category, qualification, it is mandatory to upload self attested all essential documents along with photo and signature.

After final submission of application form, no change will be allowed.

Candidate will be responsible for any mistake in the date of application form and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.

Application fees-
General/OBC/EWS - ₹500/-
SC/ST/PwD/Women candidates are exempted from fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?