24th June 2020, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in DRDO Scientist recruitment?

Hello Sir, I am going to apply for DRDO recruitment of Scientist. I want to know about the procedure of selection so that I can prepare for this recruitment and get this job. Can you help me with the selection procedure?

25th June 2020, 09:19 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in DRDO Scientist recruitment?

Selection procedure in DRDO Scientist recruitment:-

The short listed candidates on the basis of GATE scores and / or descriptive examination or percentage of marks in NET will be required to appear in the personal interview to be held at Delhi or any other place as decided by DRDO.
27th June 2020, 12:24 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure in DRDO Scientist recruitment are as mentioned below:-
Valid GATE score
Personal Interview

Job Location - All across India

Total number of vacancies of Scientist are - 167 vacancies
27th June 2020, 06:25 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure in DRDO Scientist recruitment will be on the basis of GATE score or Descriptive examination or NET marks will be required to appear for the personal interview. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Technology in the relevant engineering subjects from a recognized university with a valid score.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.drdo.gov.in
28th June 2020, 04:43 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure for recruitment at Scientist B posts under DRDO will comprise of two stages :-

* Descriptive Paper Test.

* Personal Interview.

Further, candidates will be shortlisted for Descriptive Paper examination on the basis of their GATE 2020 score. Also, candidates securing more than 80% marks in aggregate in their qualifying degree course from IIT and NIT will also get shortlisted for the Descriptive Paper Test directly.

For complete details regarding the selection procedure to be imployed under the same recruitment, you can refer to the link https://rac.gov.in/index.php?lang=en&id=0.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?