21st July 2018, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of SCTIMST Project Scientist recruitment 2018?

Can you please help me to know about the selection procedure as I want to get selected in SCTIMST recruitment as a Project Scientist. I really need this job as its my dream job. Please help me to know about the selection procedure asap.

24th July 2018, 09:38 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of SCTIMST Project Scientist recruitment 2018?

The selection of candidates for the recruitment of SCTIMST Project Scientist will be done based on the candidates performance in the Walk-in Interview.

To be eligible to apply for SCTIMST Project Scientist recruitment, you should have passed B.Tech (Polymer Technology/Polymer Engineering or Allied branches) course from a recognised university.
24th July 2018, 03:02 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Selection procedure is depends on the number of candidates.
A written test of a qualifying nature will be conducted for initial screening and only qualified candidates will be called for interview.
Marks obtained in the written test, if conducted, will not be counted for final ranking.
24th July 2018, 03:11 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Selection procedure of SCTIMST Project Scientist recruitment is depends on the number of candidates.
A written test of a qualifying nature will be conducted for initial screening and only qualified candidates will be called for interview.
Marks obtained in the written test, if conducted, will not be counted for final ranking.
5th August 2018, 01:26 AM
Narendra2121

Selection procedure of SCTIMST Project Scientist recruitment 2018 is as follows.

1. Candidates will have selected based on Written Test and Interview.
2. Other selection processes go to official notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?