18th October 2018, 03:50 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure followed in J&K Bank Probationary Officer recruitment?

Hello Sir, I have applied in J&K Bank Probationary Officer recruitment of this year. But I don’t know how they are going to select the candidates. Can you please let me know about the selection procedure? Please let me know immediately. Waiting for your response.

13th November 2018, 10:16 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in J&K Bank Probationary Officer recruitment?

Selection procedure followed in J&K Bank Probationary Officer recruitment will be done in the following steps.
1. Preliminary Examination
2. Main Examination
3. Personal Interview
Candidate who will crack all the rounds will be selected for Probationary Officer recruitment in J&K Bank.
Last date to apply for same post was 6th November 2018.

You should visit the official notification link mentioned below.
https://www.jkbank.com/pdfs/jobs/Fin...ation%20PO.pdf
15th November 2018, 04:47 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in J&K Bank Probationary Officer recruitment?

The selection of candidates will be based on performance of candidates in three stages:

>>Preliminary examination.

>>Mains exam.

>>Personal interview.

The last date to apply for this bank officer recruitment is already over.
15th November 2018, 05:13 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

The Selection procedure for J&K Bank Probationary Officer recruitment includes following stages :-

Stage I ) Preliminary Test.

Stage II) Mains.

Stage III ) Personal Interview.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can go through the notification released for the same examination by referring to the link https://www.jkbank.com/pdfs/jobs/Fin...ation%20PO.pdf.
15th November 2018, 06:31 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

The selection of candidates in Jammu and Kashmir Bank for Probationary officer recruitment is based on:

Preliminary exam.

Mains exam.

Personal interview.

Candidates will be selected through these stages only.
15th November 2018, 07:36 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Jammu and Kashmir Bank has released notification for post of Probationary officer. There are total 250 vacancies. Candidates will be selected on basis of marks secured in three stages of recruitment.

The first stage is preliminary examination, second stage is mains exam and last stage is personal interview.
15th November 2018, 07:51 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

The online application for the J & K PO recruitment examination is closed and the examination date will be available soon.

Candidates are eligible to get admission in three stages of examination. So, you have to appear and qualify in all stages of examination.

Stage I will be computer based test. Stage II will be written paper and final stage will be interview.
15th November 2018, 08:20 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure followed in Jammu and Kashmir Bank Probationary Officer:

1. Prelims exam

2. Mains exam

3. Interview

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.jkbank.com.
15th November 2018, 08:39 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

The selection of candidates as Bank Probationary officer will be done through preliminary exam, main exam and personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?