7th December 2018, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure followed in KIOCL Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment?

Hi friends, I am little worried about my future. Actually I am interested to apply and get in as a Graduate Engineer Trainee through KIOCL Limited recruitment. But I don’t know about the selection procedure. Can you help me to know about the selection procedure.

9th December 2018, 10:22 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in KIOCL Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment?

The selection of Graduate Engineer Trainee, under KIOCL Ltd recruitment, will be done on the basis of marks secured in GATE examination. With a valid GATE score, you have to appear for round of personal interview, where the final selection will be done.

Web: http://www.kioclltd.in
9th December 2018, 03:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in KIOCL Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am little worried about my future. Actually I am interested to apply and get in as a Graduate Engineer Trainee through KIOCL Limited recruitment. But I don’t know about the selection procedure. Can you help me to know about the selection procedure.

Candidates are selected for the Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment in KIOCL Limited through GATE Rank and Personal Interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the KIOCL Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment. They have to apply online from 10-12-2018 to 04-01-2019 for the KIOCL Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment. Candidates need to enter GATE score obtained in 2018 GATE examination for the KIOCL Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
9th December 2018, 06:57 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Selection Process of KIOCL Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment:

The detailed selection process of IOCL Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee is given below,

Name of the Organization - KIOCL Limited

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Engineer Trainee

>> Selection process consists of the below mentioned rounds,
@ GATE Rank
@ Personal Interview

The date, venue and time of interview shall be intimated by e-mail. Once you get shortlisted for Interview, then you are required to some of the major documents that are listed in 5th and 6th pages of the notification which has been given below.

Click here to Apply Online

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?