7th December 2018, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for KIOCL Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment?

Hello Sir, I came to know that KIOCL Limited is released a recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainee. I want to apply for this post under KIOCL Limited recruitment. Can I know the procedure to apply? Kindly let me know about the procedure for applying in this recruitment. Waiting for your response!

9th December 2018, 10:38 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for KIOCL Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment?

To be eligible for the above mentioned recruitment, you should have completed your engineering in mechanical/electrical/E&E/ECE/IC/CS stream with minimum 75% marks from a recognized college/university and 10% marks relaxation will be given to OBC, SC/ST candidates. You must also have appeared for GATE examination. Your age should not exceed 27 years and age relaxation will also be applicable as per government norms.

I have also attached a link below in which you will be able to find the details and procedure to apply for the recruitment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf KIOCL recruitment.pdf(128.0 KB, 0 views)
9th December 2018, 03:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for KIOCL Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I came to know that KIOCL Limited is released a recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainee. I want to apply for this post under KIOCL Limited recruitment. Can I know the procedure to apply? Kindly let me know about the procedure for applying in this recruitment. Waiting for your response!

Eligibility to apply to the KIOCL Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment is given below:

>> Engineering Degree in the following discipline from a recognized University. Passed out during 2016-17 & 2017-18

Mechanical

Electrical / Electrical and Electronics

Electronics & Communication / Instrumentation & Control

Computer Science

>> Minimum 75% for General and 65% for SC/ST & OBC candidates aggregate in all semesters of engineering degree

>> CGPA – 7.9 for General and 6.8 for SC/ST & OBC candidates

Age – Below 27 years as on 30-11-2018

>> Candidates meeting above requirements and appeared for the GATE examinations during 2018

The KIOCL Limited website link is given Click Here
9th December 2018, 06:54 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for KIOCL Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment:

The detailed eligibility criteria required to apply for KIOCL Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee is given below,

Name of the Organization - KIOCL Limited

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Engineer Trainee

>> You must have done Engineering degree in any of the below mentioned streams.
@ Mechanical Category
@ Electrical or Electrical and Electronics
@ Electronics and Communication or Instrumentation & Control
@ Computer Science

>> Minimum percentage required for General candidates is 75% marks and 65% marks for SC/ ST and OBC category candidates.

>> Age criteria should not exceed 27 years and criteria is as on 30th November, 2018.

Click here to Apply Online

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?