25th December 2015, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

List of posts available in UPSC for candidates who are 50% deaf?

Hello Everyone,
I want to know that in which posts of UPSC, a 50% deaf candidate be an Officer? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

12th January 2016, 11:16 AM
userdefined

Default Re: List of posts available in UPSC for candidates who are 50% deaf?

You are eligible to all the posts in UPSC but notifications will be posted periodically in the UPSC website. Partially deaf are allowed to take part in UPSC exam as it is the exam which leads you to the highest post in Administration field in India. UPSC is a civil service Exam conducted every year by government of India for the post of IAS, IPS, IFS and many others posts.

Basic Eligibility for Civil Service:
-Should be a Citizen of India.
-Should be a Graduate (3 yr/ 4 yr course).
-Age Limit- Minimum of 21 yrs Maximum of 32 yrs, Relaxation is there for reserved candidates.

Recent Notification has been called for Partially Deaf Candidates by UPSC which is attached in this post.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Advt_01_16_ORA_2.pdf(218.8 KB, 20 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?